Tier 1 – Investor visa

The Tier 1 – Investor visa is designed for high net worth individuals who find the UK the right place to relocate themselves and their family.

Every year only few hundreds of these visas are granted although the Brexit had put the Tier 1 visa UK on the spot. Time among est the G8 countries, the Tier 1 Investor category has the shortest Investor Immigration application processing and has very objective entry criteria. There is no direct UK citizenship by investment program

Most of the activities are allowed during the visa is granted – Work, study and business

The Tier 1  – Investor visa category refer to the main applicant and his family members, including spouse and minor children (under 18).

Initially, the tier1 investor visa is granted for three years and four months and can then be extended for another two years ( by providing a proof that an investment of at least £ 2 million was made). There is no requirement of language ability. Most of the activities are allowed during the visa is granted – Work, study and business.

The UK authorities expects the investor and their family to make the UK their main home. In order to be granted permanent residency, the main applicant and their spouse should spend more than 180 days per inside the UK

Father and his children

We can offer wide range of investments through our registered brokers and partners all based in the UK that is both compliant with investment rules for Tier 1 and provides an annual yield. Contact us for full details.

What you can and can’t do with UK investor Visa

You can:

  •  invest £2,000,000 or more in UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies
  • work or study
  • apply to settle after 2 years if you invest £10 million
  • apply to settle after 3 years if you invest £5 million

You can’t:

  • invest in companies mainly engaged in property investment, property management or property development
  • work as a professional sportsperson or sports coach
  • get public funds

You also can’t work as a doctor or dentist in training unless one of the following applies:

  • you have a primary degree at bachelors level or above in medicine or dentistry from a UK institution that holds a Tier 4 sponsor license or is a UK recognized or listed body
  • you worked as a doctor or dentist in training the last time you were in the UK
  • neither of those conditions were part of the terms and conditions on a previous visa
Important Information
  • UK tier 1 entrepreneur visa UK fees
  • You must pay fees to apply for a Tier 1 (Investor) visa
  • The fee is the same if you’re extending or switching visas
  • You’ll also have to pay the healthcare surcharge as part of your application
  • You must pay a one-off fee for each person applying. ’Main applicants’ are the people with access to the investment funds.
london business Tier 1 visa

Let our experience be your guide 

Get your first consultation free